The Alliance of the Christian Left was founded in 2126 by the Christian Socialist Party of Hobrazia, it was created to promote the leftist values espoused in the Bible. Among some of the priorities of the A.C.L. are the promotion of alms to the poor (and often fair economic models), tolerance, ecumenism, and compassion towards the constituencies.
Mission Statement Edit
Affiliations with other International Organizations Edit
Christian League Edit
The Alliance of the Christian Left serves a seat on the Ecumenical Council of the Christian League, represented by the Christian Socialist Party (Hobrazia).
Witness for Christianity and Socialism Edit
Although not officially affiliated, the two organizations share several members. The Christian Socialist Party (Hobrazia) also chairs the Witness for Christianity and Socialism.
- Christian Socialist Party (Hobrazia) - founder, leader, and representative to the Ecumenical Council of the Christian League
- Christian Communist Party (Gishoto) - leader
- AM Totalitarian Party of Hobrazia (Hobrazia)
- Civilization Party of Cobura (Cobura)
- Industrial-Agrarian Democratic Party (Telamon)
- Liberal Party (Al'Badara)
- Kristen Social Demokratisk Partiet (Kazulia)