FANDOM


BÖNNING Car Factory S.A.
Fabryka Samochodów BÖNNING S.A.

 276a970cd35a83cc71beee75cb89f382
Type Division of BÖNNING Group
Industry Automotive
Founded April 4249
Headquarters 739px-POL Czeladź flag.svg Hel
3elkEn Valruzia
Key people Andrzej Ferenc (President)
Kamila Taszkiw (CEO)
Robert Ambroz (CFO)
Products Automobiles
Services Production, Distribution and Maintenance
Area Served Worldwide
Revenue Increase VPO 234.1 billion (4499)
Operating Income Increase VPO 45.4 billion (4499)
Total Assets Increase VPO 341.1 billion (4499)
Employees 250.000 (4499)
Owners BÖNNING (89.5%)
TQ Group (6%)
Government of Valruzia (3.5%)
Employees (1.0%)
Website www.bonning.wr

The BÖNNING Car Factory S.A. (val.: Fabryka Samochodów BÖNNING), often abbreviated to BNG, is an automobile manufacturing company based in the Republic of Valruzia. The company was found in 4249 in Hel, Chynberg Voivodeship, where it is headquartered today. BÖNNING manufactures cars in four factories situated in Valruzia and plans to establish one factory in Indrala. It is the biggest entity within the BÖNNING Group.

In 4331 the company underwent a deep restructurization process, during which it received 100 million pesos from the Government of Valruzia for investments and development. In exchange, the government became the owner of 3.5% of the company. In the following year, 4332, the Indrala-based conglomerate TQ Group made an offer to BÖNNING to purchase 6% out of the 7% remaining on the market in exchange for 170 million pesos. In March 4332, the CEO of the company Kamila Taszkiw announced that the TQ Group officially became the owner of 6% of BÖNNING.

Currently, BÖNNING is the largest car producer in Valruzia and one of the largest on Seleyan continent. It maintains its representations across Terra and conducts research and advertisement localization to better address the specified market.

Until 4498 BÖNNING's main competitor in Valruzia was the Brzansk-based BFS, but Bonning Group purchased BFS, FSM and Taran from Szwarzentel Investments for LOD 12.3 billion.

ProductionEdit

BÖNNING produces complete cars and automobiles at its four factories in Valruzia. Those factories are located in Hel which is company's corporate headquarters and main production hub, Nowogard, Szary Kamien and Trebegowice. Most of the resources the company uses for the production of its vehicles comes from Valruzia. In 4335, BÖNNING produced 7.150.500 four-wheeled vehicles manufactured entirely in Valruzia.

Currently, 80% of BÖNNING's cars are powered by petrol and diesel engines with the remaining 20% being powered by electric motors. On average over 10 thousand vehicles per day exit BÖNNING's factories and are being distributed to the company's showrooms and distributors by rail, sea and road transport.

Current ProductionEdit

Exterior Nameplate Notes Assembly Place Av. Price in LOD
MPVs
Bmw-2-series-active-tourer-exterior-01.jpg.asset.1529936009248 B1 Tourer 5-seater MPV Valruzia
Indrala
Malivia
Cq5dam.resized.img.1185.large.time1513901396557 B1 Grand Tourer 7-seater MPV Valruzia
Indrala
Malivia
R1 ev R1 eV 5-seater all-electric MPV Valruzia
Indrala
SUVs
T1 T1 5-seater SUV Malivia
Trigunia
T2 T2 5-seater SUV Valruzia
Malivia
T3 T3 5-seater SUV Malivia
Indrala
Trigunia
T4 T4 5-seater SUV Coupe Valruzia
T5 T5 5/7-seater SUV Valruzia
Indrala
T6 T6 5-seater SUV Coupe Valruzia
T6S T6S 4-seater SUV Coupe Valruzia
T7 T7 5/7-seater SUV Valruzia
Sedans and Estates
B2 Sedan B2 Sedan 5-seater sedan Valruzia
Malivia
Indrala
Keymon
B2S B2S Sedan 5-seater sedan Valruzia
Malivia
B2 Estate B2 Estate 5-seater estate Malivia
Keymon
B2 GT B2 GT 4-seater liftback Valruzia
Indrala
B3 Sedan B3 Sedan 5-seater sedan Valruzia
Indrala
B4 B4 5-seater sedan Valruzia
Malivia
B4 tourer B4 Tourer 5-seater estate Valruzia
Malivia
B4S B4S 5-seater sedan Valruzia
Malivia
B6 B6 4-seater sedan Valruzia
Indrala
B6S B6S 4-seater sedan Valruzia
Indrala
B6SM B6SM 4-seater sedan Valruzia
Indrala
B6 GT B6 GT 5-seater liftback Valruzia
Indrala
BMW-7-4 B7 II 5-seater sedan Valruzia
B7 B7 5-seater sedan Valruzia
Indrala
Malivia
B7SM B7SM 5-seater sedan Valruzia
Coupes and Cabriolets
B3 Coupe B3 Coupe 2-door, 4-seater coupe Valruzia
Malivia
Indrala
B3S Coupe B3S Coupe 2-door, 4-seater coupe Valruzia
Malivia
Indrala
B3 Cabrio B3 Cabrio 2-door, 4-seater cabriolet Valruzia
Malivia
Indrala
B3S Cabrio B3S Cabrio 2-door, 4-seater cabriolet Valruzia
Malivia
Indrala
M1i Coupe M1i Coupe 2-door, 4-seater coupe Malivia
Trigunia
M1 Coupe M1 Coupe 2-door, 4-seater coupe Malivia
Trigunia
M1i Cabrio M1i Cabrio 2-door, 4-seater cabriolet Malivia
Trigunia
Supercars
R9 Coupe R9 Coupe 2-door, 2-seater coupe Valruzia
R9 Cabrio R9 Cabrio 2-door, 2-seater cabriolet Valruzia
R10 Hardtop R10 Hardtop 2-door, 2-seater coupe Valruzia
R10 Cabrio R10 Cabrio 2-door, 2-seater cabriolet Valruzia