The Conservative Union is an international political organization for conservative and liberal-conservative parties. They are committed to a free market laissez-faire economy, traditional moral values, social order, individual responsibility and a strong national defence.
CU's mission is to communicate and advance the goals and principles of conservatism through an umbrella organization.
The member parties of the Conservative Union believe that:
- Liberty is indivisible and as such political liberty cannot exist without economical freedom; - The purpose of the State is to protect these liberties through the uphold of social order, national defence and justice administration; - Free market economy, allocating recourses by the principle of demand and supply, is the only system compatible with the demands of personal freedom; - When the State intervenes with the work of the free market economy it tends to reduce the moral and physical strength of a nation; - When the State takes from one man to bestow on another it diminishes the incentive of the first, the integrity of the second and the moral autonomy of both; - The forces of international Communism are presently the greatest menace to these liberties; - We must long for victory instead of coexist with this menace; - Foreign relations must serve with no exception the best national interests.
- Center-Right Coalition - Aldegar
- Conservative Freedom Party of Jakania - Jakania
- Conservative Monarchists - Rildanor
- Conservative Nationalist Alliance - Trigunia
- Conservative Party - Sekowo
- Conservative Unionist Party - Beluzia and Bailon
- Democrazia Nazionale - Istaliana
- Economic Party - Kafuristan
- Liberal Conservative Party - Vanuku
- One Nation Conservative Party - Pontesi
- People's Populist Party - Beluzia and Bailon
- Radical Conservative Party - Trigunia
- Right is Right - Hutori
- True Valruzians - Valruzia
- Conservative Timocratic Union - Lourenne