On 10 January 4394, the Tianshun Emperor mandated his grandsons, Prince Jianlong and Prince Jianhao to visit a number of foreign nations so that Indrala's "multinational relationships shall grow and strengthen"
|20-22 August 4395||Kalistan||Mayor of Luxon & local Indralan diaspora|
|23-27 August 4395||New Endralon/Kizenia||Grand Chancellor Adrián Molnár|
|29 August - 1 September 4395||Hutori||Emperor Alexander I (Hutori)|
|2-5 September 4395||Dorvik||Chairwoman Katrina Brandebourg|
|5-6 September 4395||Kirlawa||Local Gao-Showa diaspora|
|9-16 September 4395||Hawu Mumenhes||Princess Imset|
|18-21 September 4395||Valruzia||President Joesph Conrad|
|22-24 September 4395||Malivia||TBA|
|25-30 September 4395||Selucia||Caesar Atia Vinicia Gryllus & Consul Zelotes Siskos|
|1-3 October 4395||Barmenistan||TBA|
|4-10 October 4395||Vanuku||King Juhn X|
|11-12 October 4395||Jelbania||Cancelled for security reasons, met with Jelbanian leaders in Vanuku|
|12-14 October 4395||Cildania||President Rafael Triggers|
On 1 January 4394, the Nationalist Bulletin reported that bureaucrats within the Indralan Imperial Household Agency were preparing a massive multinational tour for members of the Indralan Royal Family. Nine days later, the Tianshun Emperor formally issued an edict announcing the trip.
Media reports from Hawu Mumenhes announced that the Nekhatw Palace was planning for the visit before the official edict had been issued. According to local media, the Hawu Mumenhes government "insist[ed] that the visit should be treated as the state occasion of the year." In response to the early planning on the part of the Hawu, the Tianshun Emperor sent gifts to Princess Imset, as well as the Esintsundu Imperial Family at large. According to the Indralan Imperial Palace representative Yao Tiansheng, the gifts were sent as "[the Indralan Emperor was]... moved by the hospitality with which the Hawu are preparing to extend to his beloved grandsons."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Imperial Decree Regarding the Royal World Tour." Grand Assembly of the State of Indrala, 10 January 4394.
- ↑ "IMPERIAL HOUSEHOLD AGENCY CANCELS STOP IN LUTHORI DURING IMPERIAL WORLD TOUR." Indralan Consortium of Journalists, 20 August 4395.
- ↑ Gao, Jingpao. "Imperial Household Agency reportedly planning major world tour." The Nationalist Bulletin, 1 January 4394.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Akhenhboui-Richardson, Boipelo Zola. "Preparations in Full Swing as Nekhatw Palace Readies Ahead of Indralan Imperial Family Visit." The Daily Scribe, January 4394.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Gao, Zheng. "Son of Heaven sends gifts to Hawu monarchs ahead of World Tour." The Nationalist Bulletin, 20 January 4374.