The International Exchange Commission (Dorvish: Internationale Börsenaufsichtsbehörde; Lorman: Internaciōnals Mainā Wāitin; Augustan: Internacia Interŝanĝo Komisiono) is trade association of 7 publicly traded and regulated stock exchanges. It was founded in January 3595 by members from Dorvik, Zardugal and Rutania. It's headquarters is located in Wasse am Kas, Haldor, Kordusia, Dorvik.
- Noversk Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Port Nelson Stock Exchange (PNSE)
- Commonwealth Mercantile Exchange (COMEX)
- Kostandian Bay Stock Exchange (KBSE)
- Belgae Exchange (BEX)
- Portsmouth Mercantile Exchange (PMEX)
- Hradnice Grain Exchange (HGEX)