The International Libertarian Left is an organization of parties who believe that the proper function of a government is to protect both the freedom and the well-being of its citizens.
- We oppose victimless crimes and conformity laws, believing that people have absolute authority over their own bodies and the right to self-determination
- We believe strongly in full freedom of belief, speech and expression no matter what form it may take. WIthout these freedoms, there can be no true freedom.
- We believe that the wealthy weilding undue power of the less fortunate violates the above rights.
- We oppose slavery and forced service in all its forms
- We believe in democracy, and the power of the people to vote. As many people as possible should be able to vote, and thier votes should be respected. As few people as possible should live in a society in which they have no say.