|Category:||Drafted on:||October 2189||Proposed By:||Christian Democrats|
- The Grand Duchy of Keymon, the smallest of the nations of Terra, is a hub for many of the important sea lanes of the world. As a free port and a trading city-state, Keymon is an important commercial center and remains open to all the nations of the world. Due to its size and isolation, Keymon remains militarily weak in all areas save its brave navy. Keymon seeks no conquests, only safety. To that end, we encourage all nations to recognize the neutrality of the duchy.
- The Grand Duchy of Keymon declares itself to be neutral in all wars and only seeks enough arms and soldiers to defend itself.
- The Grand Duchy of Keymon, wishing to not threaten any of its neighbours, renounces the use, storage, and development of all weapons of mass destruction.
- Other nations ratifying this treaty recognize the neutrality and sovereignty of the Grand Duchy of Keymon and guarantee its safety from their own military forces.
- No nation signing this treaty is obliged to come to Keymon's defense as a result of this treaty, although separate arrangements guaranteeing Keymon's neutrality may still be made.
- The Grand Duchy of Keymon remains a free port, open to the people and ships of all warring or peaceful nations.