Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a MUCH smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.
Members are asked to please subscribe to the discussion for this organization.
Please be aware that your record will be reviewed before acceptance as a full member. Economic leftists or social authoritarians need not apply. (This includes "libertarian" socialists).
Active Members Edit
There are 13 active members of the LIL.
Full Members Edit
- AM Radical Libertarian Party (Likatonia)
- Axis Mundi Revolution (Likatonia)
- Independent Capitalist Party (Aloria)
- League of Objectivists! (New Endralon)
- Libertario Aliatu (Aloria)
- Liberty and Prosperity Party (Dolgaria)
- National Reformist Union (Rutania)
- One Cildania Party (Cildania)
- Progressive Alliance (Cildania)
- Protectorate Party (Malivia)
- Unida Katólica (Mordusia)