The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Regnum de Selucia, also known as the Foreign Ministry, is a Government of Selucia's federal and executive Ministry which is responsible for maintaining external relations of the Regnum de Selucia, including Majatran cooperation and international development. The executive and political figure heading the Foreign Ministry is informally known as the Repraesentativum Rebus Externum de Selucia. The post of Foreign Minister is considered one of the high-profile portfolios in the Cabinet of Selucia, and names the Selucian Ambassador.
The Ministry is headquartered at the Via Magna, Auroria, a few blocks from Parliament. The Ministry is led by the Foreign Minister, who is nominated by the Caesar de Senatum de Selucia.
The Ministry is responsible for the foreign policy of the Regnum de Selucia. It has seven goals:
- To promote security and stability, effective humanitarian assistance, and good governance.
- To strengthen Majatran cooperation .
- To increase wealth worldwide and fight poverty.
- To promote human and social development.
- To protect and improve the environment.
- To promote the welfare and safety of Selucian nationals abroad and to regulate the movement of persons
- To raise Selucia's cultural profile and help create a positive image within and beyond Selucia
The civil service consists out of the top level, the secretary general and his deputy and five directorates general, which manage several departements. The directorates general are led by Directors-General and are occupied with specific issues of foreign policy.
- The Directorate-General for Majatran Cooperation concerns itself with the Majatran Continent. It is responsible for Selucian relations with Majatran nation. It also coordinates policy in regional organizations like the Organization of Majatran States (OMS).
- The Directorate-General for Political Affairs is concerned with peace, security matters and human rights.
- The Directorate-General for International Cooperation is responsible for international development, including economic development, education, health and environment. It implements Selucian development policy.
- The Directorate-General for Regional Policy and Consular Affairs coordinates the diplomatic missions. It also shapes the migration and cultural policies of the ministry.
Selucia has permanent representations at the following international organizations:
- Alliance of Terran Republics
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
List of Ministers of Foreign AffairsEdit
|Portrait||Name||Took Office||Left Office||Party|
|Xenia Harculae||February 4100||February 4115||In Marea Possumus Facere|
|Magnus Iunillus||February 4115||February 4119||Traditio et Honorem|
|Actea Diaphrodite||March 4119||February 4127||In Marea Possumus Facere|
|Rubius Acneus Galea||June 4127||February 4131||Partis Laboris|
|Vacant||February 4131||December 4136||Vacant|
|Curia Dio||December 4136||February 4139||In Marea Possumus Facere|
|Avitus Cassian Germanus||January 4140||February 4159||Magni Iucunda Imperialium|
|Altair Rodis||February 4159||February 4163||In Marea Possumus Facere|
|Maximinus Livianus||December 4163||March 4170||Partis Nationalisti|
|Manius Commodianus Octavianus||July 4170||May 4180||Motus Patriciorum|
|Ajax Apostolos||July 4180||October 4211||In Marea Possumus Facere|
|Icarus Mavros||October 4211||July 4219|
|Cossus Petronius Cicero||July 4219||December 4228||Factio Proteetorate|
|Vacant||December 4228||April 4229|
|Icarus Mavros||April 4229||February 4243||In Marea - Civis Sinistram|
|Fabius Valentina||February 4243||February 4248||Partis Imperialis|
|Maximus Buccio||February 4248||February 4261||Legionem Nationis|
|Kaeso Silanus||February 4261||April 4265||Factio Fortuna|
|Alanus Iuvenlis||April 4265||In Marea-Civis Sinistram|
List of Selucian Ambassadors to the World CongressEdit
|Portrait||Name||Took Office||Left Office||Reason||Party||Highlights|
|Ajax Apostolos||February 4123||July 4180||Retired||In Marea Possumus Facere||
|Altair Rodis||July 4180||November 4213||Retired|
|Cynthia Amphion||November 4213||August 4252||Relieved||
|Decimus Nolus||January 4254||April 4265||Relieved||Legionem Nationis|
|Cadmus Tavoularis||April 4265||Present||In Marea-Civis Sinistram|
List of Selucian Ambassadors to other nationsEdit
This is a list of the Ambassadors to the nations that have ratified the Selucian Official Diplomatic Treaty or have any kind of agreement with Selucia.
|Name||Nation||Date of ratification|
|Magnus Curcus||Baltusia||September 4019*|
|Caelia Dulcitia||Lourenne||February 4130*|
|Magnea Vuccia||Pontesi||February 4272|
|Tullio Plotus||Klavia Okeano||July 4271|
|Minerva Austa||Aloria||January 4270|
|Naevia Ursus||Tukarali||April 4267|
|Albanus Aurelius||Hawu Mumenhes||February 4267|
|Adulescens Facilis||Solentia||October 4266|
|Amidus Ceruptus||Hulstria||May 4266|
|Ophelia Petropoulou||Rutania||April 4266|
|Scapha Gavros||Beiteynu||June 4259|
|Titia Ovidus||Aldegar||May 4255|
|Modestus Bolanu||Beluzia||August 4254|
|Helena Indita||Zardugal||September 4019*/December 4252|
|Panegyris Mansuetus||Cobura||December 4252|
|Lycus Buteo||Likatonia||May 4252|
|Aurelia Albani||Dundorf||April 4252|
|Philippus Suilius||Talmoria||January 4252|
|Baeria Augusta||Istalia||October 4108*/October 4251|
|Phygia Trebius||Deltaria||July 4251|
|Aquillia Suilius||Kafuristan||June 4251|
|Atronia Florens||Jelbania||March 4251|
|Georgius Quirinalis||Jakania||January 4251|
|Albinus Iuncinus||Kirlawa||December 4250|
|Antia Gaius||Indrala||September 4250|
|Diana Minnea||Cildania||May 4126*/June 4250|
|Manlia Dardanus||Dolgavia||June 4250|
|Pius Agustalis||Badara||January 4250|
|Leia Aquelasta||Dorvik||October 3352*/December 4249|
|Arria Musa||New Endralon/Kizenia||December 4249|
|Gelasimus Cethegus||Trigunia||November 4249|
Nation in Italics have other diplomatic treaties ratified with Selucia, but not the Official Diplomatic Treaty