|Category:||?||Drafted on:||November 2299||Proposed By:||Conservative Party|
- IN THE NAME of the Republic and Citizens of Mordusia, the Assembly, being the democratic representation, has decided to provide a safeguard for all people living on Mordusian soil.
- THEREFORE the Assembly calls for the neutrality of the Republic of Mordusia, under the conditions as stated.
- The Republic of Mordusia declares itself to be neutral in all wars and only seeks enough arms and soldiers to defend itself.
- Other nations ratifying this treaty recognize the neutrality and sovereignty of the Republic of Mordusia and guarantee its safety from their own military forces.
- No nation signing this treaty is obliged to come to Mordusia's defense as a result of this treaty, although separate arrangements guaranteeing Mordusia's neutrality may still be made.
|Nation||Date of Ratification|
|Republic of Mordusia||July 2300|
|Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria||November 2300|
|Republic of Trigunia||December 2300|
|Independent Wantuni Republic||July 2301|
|People's Republic of Kirlawa||April 2303|
|Cildanian Republic||August 2303|
|United Tribes of Tukarali||November 2303|
|Christian Duchy of Keymon||March 2304|
|Republic of Egelion||March 2323|
|Kongeriket Kazulia||May 2327|
|Federal Republic of Jelbania||January 2337|
|Royal Kingdom of Saridan||December 2338|
|Confédération des Deux Kanjors||Septemeber 2340|
|Royaume Français de Rildanor||October 2368|
|History||Mordusian Neutrality Pact|
|Demographics||Ethnic groups: Mordusians |