|Mutualist Party of Cildania|
|Political Position||Left Wing|
|International Affiliations|| International Labour Movement|
Right To Bear Arms Alliance
The massive defeat of Presidential candidate Mikhail Tchigorin in the Cildanian Senate Elections of February 2326, where he failed to make the second round of voting accompanied by the loss of nine Senate seats caused the MPC to make a serious re-evaluation of its policies.
The Council of the MPC met in late 2326 under the chairmanship of the respected ex-President Adrian Bertoni in Velieres . While the vast majority of those present agreed that the economic policies of the party needed no changes, it became evident that their was a general feeling that on social issues the party had, unfortunately moved away from a balanced approach. As Jules Lazare said "we should be promoting liberty, not licence", there was sustained applause at this.
Mr Lazare was susequently elected as Party Leader and as the parties Presidential Candidate.
- Anti-Deltarian Pact
- Cildanian Republican Alliance
- Freedom Fighters of the World
- International Federation of Libertarian Socialists
- International Labour Movement
- International Organisation for Deltarian Improvement
- Localist Devolution Alliance
- National Sovereignty Protection League
- Right To Bear Arms Alliance
- The International Association For Space Research And Development
- United Against Nuncirism