SOUTH OCEAN TREATY ORGANISATION
- The members of the South Ocean Treaty Organisation ( SOTO ) declare agreement to the following:
- Non-aggression between SOTO members
- To install embassies in each member's capital
- No involvement in the internal affairs of other members
- Mutual sea patrols to keep the sea free of piracy and smugglers
- Members of the South Ocean Treaty Organisation (SOTO) may be every nation to the west of the Quanzar Emirate and south of the Selucian Empire (including both nations).
- Any part of this treaty may be ammended with the approval of a 2/3 majority of the signatories.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.