The State Administration Service (Dundorfian: Staatsverwaltungdienst), commonly known as the State Civil Service Administration (Dundorfian: Staatliche öffentlichen Dienst Verwaltung) formerly the Federal Civil Service Administration is the Dorvish government agency which manages the Dorvish bureaucracy and is responsible for staffing government offices, dealing with management of personnel and other duties related to the field of civil service. The State Administration Service falls underneath the jurisdiction of the Ministry of the Interior and is headed by an appointed General-Director; however the State Administration Service operates independent of the Ministry of the Interior and is not beholden to the Ministry of the Interior.
The Dorvish invented a vast bureaucracy in order to effectively manage the government of Dorvik, the Dorvish bureaucracy has been reported by numerous agencies as one of the most effective government bureaucracies in the world however some report that is "inherently reactionary and conservative, however this is a product of the Dorvish culture". The State Administration Service is broken down into four layers: Junior grade, Middle grade, Upper grade and Senior grade. Junior grade and middle grade are reserved for lower state and federal officials while upper grade are reserved for the same, senior grade is reserved for Federal officials.
The Dorvish State Administration Service, then known as the Federal Administration Service, was responsible for setting up and organizing the State Civil Service Bureau in Dolgavia as a part of a state-building mission that is common of the Dorvish government.
Dorvish civil service ranksEdit
- JD1 - Assistant (Assistent)
- JD2 - Senior Assistant (Oberassistent)
- JD3 - Head Assistant (Hauptassistent)
- JD4 - Leader (Leiter)
- JD5 - Senior Leader (Oberleiter)
- JD6 - Head Leader (Hauptleiter)
- MD7 - Secretary (Sekretär)
- MD8 - Senior Secretary (Obersekretär)
- MD9 - Head Secretary (Hauptsekretär)
- MD10 - Inspector (Inspektor)
- OD11 - Senior Inspector (Oberinspektor)
- OD12 - Head Inspector (Hauptinspektor)
- OD13 - Councilor (Rat)
- OD14 - Senior Councilor (Oberrat)
- OD15 - Head Councilor (Hauptrat)
- OD16 - Director (Direktor)
- OD17 - Ministerial director (Ministerialdirektor)
- OD18 - Head President (Oberpräsident)
- OD19 - General-Director (Generaldirektor)