This is the fundamental chart of the Terran Olympic Association.
|Category:||?||Drafted on:||December 2180||Proposed By:||Primary Party|
- Olympic games are to be held every 20 years to allow time for getting prepared
- All countries are welcome to compete as long as this treaty is ratified
- Each nation has an equal vote on who can host the next Olympics, a majority takes it
- Meeting shall occur in the nation hosting the event
- There shall be a summer Olympics and winter Olympics held 10 years apart (thus each every 20 years)
- Votes to decide next host country shall be done at least 20 years before next event (time is 20 years to allow everyone to vote on location and for getting prepared)
- A city that wishes to host must present a presentation to the association, which members then take a vote on. The make up of this presentation would be the choice of the bidding cities team.
- The vote takes place 25 years before the Olympiad, with voting deadline the year of the next Olympiad, thus 5 years to vote. The winner will then be announced at the beginning of that Olympiad.
- Time scale:
- City bids deadline = 15 years after last Olympics
- Voting = 15-20 years after last Olympics (5 years to vote)
- In the event of a draw for the last 2 cities, Head of organisation would have vote
- This vote will be done on this forum, as well as other key information