The Anti-Urban Youth Initiative was formed to pressurise government into combatting the growing scourge of society that is "urban youth culture". They are opposed to the following principles :
- The bastardisation of national language e.g. "What's up dawg?", "Let's bounce" or "That shit is whack!"
- The proliferation of "urban art" or graffiti as it is known by the educated.
- Obnoxious little cretins spitting or swearing openly in public.
- General littering and in particular the callous "disposal" of gum.
- Random acts of vandalism or petty crime.
- The lack of respect shown towards the public in general, police and other emergency forces.
- The "Happy Slapping" phenomenon.
- Drunken brawls and other incidents involving the excessive consumption of alcohol by lightweights.
They are favour of an active police force being given the powers to strictly enforce anti-social behaviour laws coupled with harsh punishment for offenders. They would also favour a return to corporal punishment in and out of schools with flogging universally accepted as an enforcement tool.