Valruzia, my liberty's homeland was the national anthem of the Valruzian Federation from 2073-?. In 2669, the Communist Party of Valruzia successfully changed the last line of the anthem to "To the peoples banner under which we stand free."
- Our land here, this land, we fight for our freedom
- By Liberty's torchlight and Justice's sword.
- Our grand Federation united for freedom.
- Our nation stands solid as Harmony's shore.
- On for, Valruzia, invincible nation,
- Indivisible stands here, forever more.
- We struggle for justice, stand strong our ideals,
- Never shall we surrender our tenets' mores.
- Never to tyranny, naught to injustice,
- Our truth shall not waver in falsehood's hour.
- Our time is upon us, our light stands a beacon,
- For Truth and for Liberty we never shall fail.
- Now come to us children, of downtrodden nations,
- Our promise stands by us, come brighten our door.
- Valruzia, my liberty's homeland,
- To the lion rampant under which we stand free.